Sunday 12 June 2011

You are welcome to my blog

Dear Friends
I am happy that starting this blog is the eventual end product of a long self search. I have not been a fun of blogging, but I am a published writer for many years now, spanning over a decade. With the buzz in social media, we need to engage each other constructively so we can share our values, cultures and various innovations. I think as we grow towards a global and intricate village, we have to increasingly become conscious of our emerging environments and act in ways that show to the young generation that our future matters.
In my blog, I will be initiating debate on topical issues and some may be controversial. But the end point of it all is that we can indulge in well informed and indepth discussions that will enable us fill in our natural or rather inherent voids to overcome pettiness and prejudice, both of which are functions of ignorance or little exposure to the global common.
I look forwards to sharing with you great insights in politics, economics, health, science, philosophy and history.
Please accept my very kind regards
Morris P'Loreng'a!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peasantry politics and the crisis of allegiance

PEASANTRY POLITICS Recently Hon. Ojara Martin Mapenduzi dominated the national news headlines over his decision to cooperate with the Nation...