Friday 2 January 2015

Best Wishes for 2015

Dear Esteemed Readers,

The year 2014 has come to an end. For me, it was a year full of challenges, learning and giving. The one gift that I have been able to share with all of you, is this critical analysis of issues and events in Uganda and in global health. I will continue with this spirit in 2015 so as to grow intellectually and as a knowledge Philanthropist.
I appreciate all your readership although for many reasons, among them fear - very few of you are providing feedback to the quality of my articles, the nature of debate, its relevance and influence. I would greatly appreciate a line or two from you.
The year 2015 is a very special year for many of you. It is a year that Uganda will prepare for yet another potentially bloody elections in 2016. This therefore presses a natural demand on us to escalate the distribution of details, facts and evidences to foster informed debate which will then lead to informed voters' population.
I am forever indebted to you, for whom my ink bleeds. I am hoping that we can find a much more commonly inspiring moments of reflection which inadvertently will elicit spasmodic intellectual intercourse and subsequence orgasmic resuscitation of our conciousness towards a more stable society.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peasantry politics and the crisis of allegiance

PEASANTRY POLITICS Recently Hon. Ojara Martin Mapenduzi dominated the national news headlines over his decision to cooperate with the Nation...